Tuesday, September 6, 2016

To have and to hold.....

It's wedding week for my family.  My precious nephew will marry this precious little girl Saturday.
I tease my children that I pray for whoever they will marry to forgive me for what I did not  teach them. ...but I do pray for their future husband and wife daily.  As I watch Charlie and Katherine walk down the isle of Trinity Saturday, I will remember funny stories about how Charlie would not go anywhere without his butter; an argument over a chainsaw verses a lawn mower; how John and I kept him one weekend and he NEVER slept and we swore we would NEVER have children!  Most of all I will take in every second and pray for their happiness, peace, and the legacy of their love for each other for years to come.  I invite you right now to stop and pray for your children, grandchildren and their future families and all of the blessings of this life!
I ask your prayers especially for Charlie and Katherine.

No comments:

Post a Comment